Dunn’s River Fall From Montego Bay Cruise Port
Experience the magnificent Dunn’s River Fall From Montego Bay Cruise Port. Dunn’s River Falls is one of the must do on your bucket list when visiting Jamaica. While making your way to Dunn’s River falls enjoy a scenic ride through Falmouth with it’s rich history, where you can still see Georgian Style houses. You’ll also see the site where the Spanish Explorer Christopher Columbus had his first landing called the Columbus Park.
Climb natural terraced steps to the top of this gorgeous water falls, with the help of our local guide,experienced the tantalizing effects as sparkling waterfalls, cascades 600 feet (180 meters) down smooth tiers, leading down to the sea. You will get the chance also to stop at the Ocho Rios Craft market, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant or simply go shopping. Our travel specialist are available 24 hours of the day , call us at: (876)-776-0001 or email us at email@example.com
IT’S EASY TO BOOK DUNN’S RIVER FALL TOURS::
1.Select the number of persons in your travel party.
2.Click the book now button.
3. Proceed to check out.
4. Complete the travel form include Pick Up Date,Time & Vessel Name.
- Type of Tour: Private
- Pick Up Time: Upon your request
- Days available: Monday- Sunday
- Rates : 1-3 persons US$148.00;Each Extra Person US$45.00
- Total drive time: approximately 3 hours
- Entrance fee not included in tour price
- Things to bring: camera, towel, swim wear and cash
- Entrance fee: Adults US$20.00; Children (4-10 yrs) US$12:00
- Tour Duration: approximately 5 hours OR whenever you are ready.
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.
|1 to 3 Persons||$148|
|Each Additional Person||$45|
For 10 persons and over please contact us to arrange a special rate