Negril Beach Experience with Margaritaville and Rick’s Cafe
Journey through Jamaica’s countryside to Negril’s world famous seven miles stretch of beautiful white sandy beach to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville where the party begins. Feeling adventurous, jump from the trampolines into ocean or you can jut take a swim.
If that’s not enough try any water sports activities from Jet Skies, Parasailing, Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Banana boat or Glass bottom boat ride and much more. Spice up your taste bud with some Jamaican lunch you may also be lucky to win prizes playing music games with DJ At Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill .
Then visit one of Jamaica’s most famous hot spot “Ricks Cafe”situated at the top of a cliff on the west end of Jamaica. It boasts a breathtaking view cliff and you dare yourself for more action then jump from the top into the ocean before returning to your Cruise Ship Pier or hotel. No matter what your group size is, you will find that our fully air conditioned vehicles are clean and driven by our professionally trained drivers.
- Enjoy a visit to Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Enjoy sumptuous Jamaican lunch such as jerk chicken and much more.
- Stop at Negril’s lighthouse
- Have a blast at the Rick’s Cafe sipping on a red stripe beer while enjoying the locals cliff diving & a spectacular sunset.
Private Tour Inclusion
- Days Available: Mondays through Fridays
- Operating Hours: 8:00 am- 9:00 pm
- Pick up Time: Upon Request
- Tour Duration: 5 Hours.
- Rates are for private transportation in (car, van or hiace bus)
- Things to take: camera, swim suit, towel and pocket money
Please see rates below :-
- From Montego Bay: (1 – 4) persons US$180.00 – each additional person US$30.00
- From Ocho Rios : (1-4 ) person US$230.00 each additional person US$55.00
- Grand Palladium : (1-4 ) person US$ 100.00 each additional person US$ 20.00
- From Falmouth : (1-4 ) person US$ 210.00 each additional person US$ 40.00
- From Runaway Bay : (1-4 ) person US$ 220.00 each additional person US$ 50.00
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.
Great tour and awesome place to see and jump off cliffs. I highly recommend this tour!
This is a must !! This was beyond amazing and the divers were great and fun.
C. Richards –
On behalf of my Family and myself I want to thank you and especially Jody and Michael for being a huge part of making our Family Reunion in Montego Bag a memorable experience. More than just a bus trip, Jody was very instrumental in giving the trips life and keeping my lively Family well entertain her colorful history of the of the places along our drive, and teaching us Patwah. She’s our new adopted Family members, we were very lucky to get her. We would definitely recommend your services to any we know coming to Jamaica, thank you for a sending us home with a wonderful experience