Appleton Estate Rum Tour
The journey of a life time through the heart of the Jamaican country sugar cane belt. Discovery the ancient art of rum aging and various blending process.
Appleton Estate Rum Tour takes you on the journey of a lifetime through the heart of the Jamaican country sugar cane belt. Nestled in the picturesque Nassau Valley on the south coast of the island, Appleton Estate is home to one of the world’s finest rums. Come learn of the history of the estate and discover the ancient art of rum aging and the rum blending process. Also sample 14 different blends of rum. Rum lovers, this is one trip you don’t want to miss! Our tours can be reserved from your hotel/villa or any cruise ship piers in Jamaica and can be customized to suit your needs.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
3. Travel form must include Name of hotel/Ship & Pick up time
- Days Available: Monday–Saturday
- Operation Hours: 9:00am-3:30pm
- Drive Approximate Time: 2 Hours
- Pick up Time: 9:00am or Upon Request
- Things to take: Camera and pocket money
- Included: Distillery Visit, Rum Tasting, and Free Rum Samples
- Rates are for private transportation only and does not include entrance fee
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$240.00||US$45.00||US$40.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.