Black River Safari Eco Tour
Take an exciting hour and a half boat ride along one of Jamaica’s longest river and explore the spectacular beauty of the mangrove swamps .See crocodiles and other native species in there natural habitat as you travel by motor launch up Jamaica’s largest navigable river and through Jamaica’s largest wetland area.
Black River Safari Eco Tour allows you to explore the spectacular beauty of Jamaica’s south coast with 1 1/2 hour boat tour, by motor launch, up Jamaica’s largest navigable river. As you traverse Jamaica’s largest wetland area, the Black River Morass, you’ll be in awe of the breathtaking flora and fauna. Get close to a wide array of delightful creatures in their natural habitat such as exotic birds and the endangered American crocodile. Surrounded by the lush vegetation and magnificent wildlife you are sure to enjoy the soothing atmosphere of this tropical paradise. Our tours can be reserved from your hotel/villa or any cruise ship piers in Jamaica and can be customized to suit your needs.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Travel form must include Name of hotel/ Ship & Pickup time
- Days Available: Daily
- Tours leave the dock at – 9:00 a.m.,12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Approx. Drive Time: 2 Hours
- Pick up Time: Upon Request
- Things to take: Camera, swim suit, towel and pocket money
- Rates are for private transportation only and does not include entrance fee
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$230.00||US$45.00||US$40.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.