Dune Buggy Safari From Montego Bay
Revel in breathtaking views from atop soaring green peaks. Gaze out at a vast expanse of luxuriant countryside, curvaceous coastline and glistening sapphire sea that will leave an indelible impression of Jamaica’s beauty on your mind
Turn up the thrill on the Dune Buggy Safari From Montego Bay as you soar through the rainforest on the Zipline Canopy. Then enjoy the action river tubing down a natural slide and into the Martha Brae River.If you’re into rugged good times and don’t mind getting a little muddy, then this exciting trip into the mountains is perfect for you!
Hop into your Island Buggy or ATV Safari and set off on a wild journey through an enchanted, tropical landscape in the majestic mountains of Jamaica with your guide who will shares some of Jamaica’s history.
Next enjoy Jamaica’s best rum during the Appleton Estate Rum Tasting Experience. Learn about the unique Colonial Village, it’s local products, including Jablum Coffee and Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning.Take a tour of the Good Hope Estate grounds on a horse and carriage ride.
There is also kids’ play area, complete with water play and its own version of the challenge course.Enjoy breathtaking views from soaring green peaks. Gaze out at the vast luxuriant countryside and sparkling sapphire sea as you fall in love with the beautiful island of Jamaica before returning to hotel or villa . Our tours can be reserved from your hotels/villas in Jamaica.
Dune Buggy Safari Tour
- Days Available: Tuesdays – Saturdays
- Operating Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pick up Point: At your hotel lobby and pick up time will be stated on your voucher.
- Tour Duration: 5 hours
Included: Round Trip Transfers ,ATV or Island Buggy, Challenge Course, Zipline, Tubing, Zip, Tube and Slide,Appleton Estate Rum Tasting Experience, Great House Tour, Horse and Carriage, Access to Colonial Village, Pool, Bird Aviary, Kiddies Area and Lunch.
Things to take: Camera, swim suit,sneaker and water shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen towel, pocket money and valid driver’s license must be presented if you select to drive the ATV .
- Minimum Age: 12 years for the Island Buggy and 16 yrs for the ATV.
- Maximum Weight: 250 lbs for tubing, Island Buggy and ATV and 264 lbs for the zipline and challenge course.
- Not recommended for persons with back problems or who recently had back surgery.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and not accessible for the physically challenged.
- All activities are done at guests leisure & Good Hope is a nature adventure park.
- Check for nature adventure activity departure times.
- Some activities are not guided such as Bird Aviary, Fishing & Challenge Course.
- River flow is seasonal.
- River activities may be done in tied-tubes, kayak, or thrill cat
- Buffet lunch included in package. Other food and beverage options are available for sale.
- Lockers and aqua shoes are available for rental.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.
- Due to limited time at the park, you may not be able to complete all the park activities.