Lover’s Leap Tour From Montego Bay
Lover’s Leap stands as one of the most captivating historical sites in Jamaica with a panoramic view of the coastline from Rocky Point, Clarendon in the east, to Pedro Bluff, Treasure Beach in the west and the mountains acting as the perfect backdrop. The 1,700 feet (520m) cliff, overlooking the gorgeous turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea, was named in commemoration of an incident involving two slave lovers from the 18th century.
Lover’s Leap Tour From Montego Bay takes you back in time where according to legend, the two slaves fled to avoid being separated but were eventually chased to the edge of a large steep cliff. Rather than face being caught and separated, the lovers embraced and jumped over the cliff. Come and explore the magnificent site and the tragic but alluring story of Lover’s Leap. Our travel specialist is ready to assist you 24 hours a day please contact us or call to speak to our agents.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select the number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel or Ship & Pick up time.
- Days Available: Mondays – Sundays
- Operation Hours: 9:00 am- 7:00 pm
- Approx. Drive Time: 2 Hours
- Pick up Time: Upon Request
- Included: Private Round Trip Transfer
- Things to take: Camera and pocket money.
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$250.00||US$45.00||US$40.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.