Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters Tours
This is a once in a life time experience. See how the microscopic organisms produce an eerie glow as the lagoon sparkles and glistens when disturbed – nature at its best.
Experience nature at its best. The Luminous Lagoon is said to be the largest and most brilliant of four in the world, a fact that continually attracts and awes visitors and scientists from around the world. Located in historically significant Falmouth, about 40 minutes east of Montego Bay, is the most mystical night-time attractions in Jamaica.
According to local legend, this phenomenon is a result of events concerning Spanish Conquistadores. The Spaniards captured and tortured a local woman to discover information about a gold mine. When the woman finally agreed to take them to the mine’s cave, she disappeared and used her supernatural powers to change the course of the river, sending its waters crashing into the cave, drowning the Conquistadores.
The lagoon sparkles and glistens when disturbed, as these microscopic organisms produce an eerie glow, reflecting the outlines of fish and other objects in the water. It is an absolute stunner you won’t want to miss. All tours can be reserved with us from your hotel/villa or any cruise ship pier in Jamaica.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select the number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel/Ship & Pick up time.
Luminous Lagoon Jamaica Tours Inclusion
- Days Available: Daily
- Operation Hours: 6:30pm-8:00pm (restaurant open until 9:00pm)
- Pick up Time: 5:00 pm or upon request
- Tour Duration: 3 Hrs
- Rates are for private transportation only
- Optional stop for lunch (cost not included) and/or shopping
- Things to take: Camera, swimsuit, towel and pocket money
- Entrance Fee Not Included ( $25 per adult & $12.50 for children under 12)
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$160.00||US$30.00||US$30.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.