Y S Falls Jamaica Tour
Take a ride on a tractor drawn jitney through the estate to reach the falls. Indulge yourself in the 120-foot cascading waterfall fed by underground and above-ground springs.
Y S Falls Jamaica Tour-Discover Jamaica’s hidden treasure while traversing through rural Jamaica to St. Elizabeth at your own pace. YS Falls is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Jamaica. Boasting its thunderous splendor with seven cascading waterfalls fed by underground springs, surrounded by lush gardens offering unmissable photo opportunities.
You will be mesmerized by it’s stunning beauty while been transported by a farm tractor for a 10 minute trip up to the falls. See a working cattle ranch and thorough bred horse farm. Feel free to jump off the fall, swing of the ropes and enjoy canopy rides.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel/Ship, Pick up time.
- Days Available: Tuesdays – Sundays
- Operation Hours: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Tour Duration: 6 Hours
- Pick up Time: 9:00am or upon request
- Things to take: Camera, swim suit, towel and pocket money
- Rates are for private transportation only and does not include entrance fee
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$200.00||US$45.00||US$40.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.