White Water River Kayaking and Beach Adventure
Travel through Jamaica’s north coast to the historic Rio Bueno River where you will have a short safety briefing and training exercise. Then take a short hike through the rainforest walk across the swaying jungle bridge to the start point of your white water kayaking trip adventure. Work as a team to boldly paddle through the many twist and turns of rushing rapids to the midway stop where you can enjoy a swim and swing on the rope into the clear picturesque river pool. Then return to your kayak and continue floating through beautiful tropical greenery while taking in the amazing scenery as you paddle downriver into the Caribbean Sea.
If the weather permits from there you can get pulled by motorized boat or take a short stroll along the shoreline before arriving at the Bengal Beach. Spend some time at the beach and enjoy a cool refreshing drink at the bar or take a short drive to the historic site where Christopher Columbus first set foot on Jamaican soil. Tour the open-air museum and enjoy authentic Jamaican style “Jerk” at Scotchies cliff side restaurant before short but informative sightseeing drive through Historic Falmouth. You can also visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the beach or try your hand at some duty-Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market returning to your Cruise Ship or hotel.
Private Tour Inclusion
- Days Available: Daily
- Operating Hours: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Pick up Time: Upon Request
- Tour Duration: 4.5 Hours.
- Excludes: Entrance Fee
- Things to take: Camera and pocket money
Optional stop at Discovery Bay (Scotchies) or more beach time
• Minimum age: 12 years old (with an adult seated at the back of the kayak).
• Maximum weight: 450 lbs per kayak
• Bring: Water shoes, swimwear, towel and cash
• 2 person kayak and minimum 2 per tour
• 7 exciting rapids including 2 surprises. River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate)
• Not recommended for pregnant women or persons with back or neck injuries
White Water Kayaking optional add-ons:
• Dunns River Falls: 6 Hours.
• Beach Horseback Ride n Swim: 5 Hours.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOURS:
1. Select your pick up the hotel from the table provided.
2. Select the number of persons in your travel party.
3. Click the book now button.
4. Proceed to check out.
5. Complete the travel form include Pickup Date/ Time & Room#.
Tour Rate Sheet Listed Below:-
|Hotels/Cruise Port||I-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$140.00||US$30.00||US$30.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.