Rhodes Hall Plantation Negril Tour
Journey along along the beautiful seven-mile beach and you have the option of stopping to snorkel before arriving at Rhodes Hall private beach.Relax and unwind with some Jamaican punch as you enjoy your day.
Come have the best horseback riding experience at Rhodes Hall Plantation. Located in beautiful Hanover, on the north coast of the island, Rhodes Hall Plantation is home to several animals: crocodiles, geese, guinea hens, chickens, roosters, ducks, goats, mongoose, crabs, cats, dogs, doves, parrots, humming birds, doctor birds, myna birds, seagulls, pelicans, sandpipers, herons, and even peacocks.
You will have views of the magnificent coastline and scenic Negril from up high. Gallop through the lush forested area where you will find a wide range of indigenous fruit trees and plants. Visit the fish ponds then tread through the water of the Rhodes Mineral Spring Beach or ride along the coast to the mangrove and crocodile reserve to interact with the friendly crocodiles. Have a chance to go bird watching in the luxuriant tropical jungle. Come have a sensational time as you enjoy the serene ambience and all that the plantation has to offer. All tours can be reserved with us from your hotel/villa or any cruise ship pier in Jamaica and rates are per person.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select number of persons
2. Click the Add to Cart button
3. Proceed to check out
4. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel/vessel, Cabin#, Pick up time.
- Days Available: Monday-Sunday & Closed on Saturday
- Operating Hours: 7:30am-5:00pm
- Pick up Time: Upon Request Ride & Times :9:30am & 1:30 pm
- Tour Duration: 6 Hours.
- Minimum Per Tour: 2
- Included: Private Round Trip Transfer
- Things to take: Camera, sun screen, swim suit, towel and pocket money