Bicycle Adventure in the Blue Mountains
Discover one of the most beautiful areas in Jamaica. Tear yourself away from the beach for a few hours and journey up to the spectacular Blue Mountains, the highest mountain range in the English speaking Caribbean. Home to the famous Blue Mountain coffee, this soaring and swooping landscape offers breathtaking, panoramic views of misty peaks and pristine, emerald valleys.
You will cycle along hilly paths through the tropical rain-forest. Learn about the indigenous herbs and plants that blanket the terrain. View coffee plantations, with bean plants all along the mountainsides. Then take a dip under a crystal clear waterfall. Enjoy delectable brunch and lunch, as you breathe in the unbelievably clear mountain air. Come be in tune with nature from up high. All tours can be reserved with us from your hotel or villa in Jamaica.
Bicycle Adventure In The Blue Mountains
- Days Available: Mondays-Saturdays
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7- 8 Hours
- Pick up Time From Montego Bay: 6:00 am
- Pick up Time From Ocho Rios: 8:00 am
- Pick up Time From Kingston: 9:00 am
- Pick up Time From Grand Palladium: 5:00 am
- Bicycle Ride Durations: Approximately 1 ½ to 2 1/2 hours
- Bicycle Tour Distances : 9 -18 miles downhill
- Rates are for private transportation only
- Minimum Age: 7 years old and older
- Maximum Weight: 200lbs
- Not recommended for pregnant women,
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for persons with back problems or who’s recently had back surgery.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select your pick up hotel from the table provided.
2.Select the number of persons in your travel party.
3.Click the book now button.
4. Proceed to check out.
5. Complete the travel form include hotel name, pickup date and time.
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||I-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$350.00||US$50.00||US$50.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.