Martha Brae River Bamboo Rafting
Martha Brae River Bamboo Rafting is a truly unforgettable experience.Journey through the north coast of Jamaica to the parish of Trelawny.
Board a thirty foot long bamboo raft (with seats) and relax while an expert raft’s man deftly wields his pole and propels your raft down the stream lazily.
Float blissfully down the river while the raft man gives historical commentary on the area. The scenery is magnificent and is a nature lovers dream.
Come sit back, relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery and tranquil ambience.Don’t forget to visit Miss Martha’s Herb Garden and enjoy a Complimentary fruit drink.
Our tours can be reserved with us from your hotel/villa or any cruise ship pier in Jamaica.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel/vessel, Cabin#, Pick up time.
Martha Brae River Bamboo Rafting Jamaica Tour Inclusion
- Days Available: Daily
- Operation Hours 9:00am-4:00pm
- Pick up Time: 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm & 2:00pm
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 mins.
- Entry fee not included ($60 for 2 persons)
- Rates are for private transportation only
- Things to take: Camera, swim suit and towel
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons / Not Per-Person||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$140.00||US$30.00||US$30.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.