Marijuana Tours Negril Jamaica
Experience a hidden Ganja Plantation Tour travels through the beautiful countryside to Orange Hill for some authentic Jamaica weed and maybe try some ganja tea or ganja cake.
Jamaica was way ahead of the curve since it made headlines all over the world when it decriminalizes Marijuana back in 2017. Ganja, as it is known in Jamaica, has a deep cultural significance locally as it was introduced centuries back when people from India bought it to the island. Due to its spellbinding beautiful ocean and beaches, every year thousands of tourists come to Jamaica but unlike any other place, Jamaica has something unique to offer.
Due to its soil and climate ideal for the growth of Marijuana, it presents a unique opportunity for tourists to see how it is grown. While it adds to the experience of smoking the joint while touring the place where it came from, it is an equally intriguing opportunity for even those who do not smoke weed but are curious about how the leaves end up being rolled up and smoked.
Recently Marijuana has become a part of the packages for tourists where they get to see how the plants are grown and talk to people who have been doing it for generations. You can buy yourself some Ganja or whatever you call it right there, up to 2 ounces as permissible by Jamaican law, and have the fun of your life in the Caribbean. Our tours can be reserved from your hotel or cruise ship piers and can be customized to suit your needs.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select the number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include the Name of hotel/ship & Pickup time.
Marijuana Tours Negril Tour Inclusion
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Duration: 4 Hours
- Pick up Time: Upon request
- Operating Time – 8:30am -5:30pm
- Walkthrough a weed plantation
- Stop at an edible shop
- Lesson on yardman spliff rolling and learning some Patois
- Optional: Enjoy a stop at Negril 7 Mile Beach or Ricks Cafe on return
- Things to take: Camera, towel, and pocket money
- The entrance fee to the Plantation is US$25 person
- Rates are for private transportation only and do not include an entrance fee
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||1-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$180.00||US$30.00||US$30.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.