Golfing in Jamaica: The Best PGA Courses You Should Visit
Jamaica is one country that has a lot to offer from stunning beaches to its rich culture, it is a holiday destination that can be enjoyed by many people. Unknown to most people, this is also heaven for golfers. All over the country, you can find Jamaica PGA golf courses, most of which are in Montego Bay.
If you are planning to have a holiday in the country and enjoy golfing in Jamaica; keep on reading and learn about some of the best courses to check out.
Tryall Golf Club Tour
Set in a 2,200-acre land, this is one of the best destinations for golfing in Jamaica. Not only because of its 21st-century 18-hole golf course but also because of its stunning vistas and exquisite villas; providing you with a holiday that you will forever remember.
Cinnamon Hill at Rose Hall
This is another option for Jamaica PGA golf courses. It has 18 holes, but the main attraction is not the course itself. Rather, it is the magical view of the Caribbean Sea and the lush greenery.
Half Moon Golf Club
Designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., it is ranked as one of the best in the world. It is designed for the pros, as it has already hosted tournaments like Dunhill Cup and Jamaica Open.
The White Witch Golf Course
This par 71, 6719-yard golf course was named in reference to Annie May Palmer, the owner of the land where this golf course is set. It is situated in the historic Rose Hall Plantation, which adds up to its charm.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TRANSPORTATION
- Enter select golf location
- Enter the number of persons in your party
- Select round trip from the drop down options.
- Click the book Now
- Proceed to Checkout
- Complete the travel form including pick up time
- Private Transportation
- Please let us know how long you would like to play.
- Please ensure Tee time is booked 24 hours in advance as this is required.
- Pick up available from all hotels/villas or cruise ship pier in Montego Bay.
- Need help contact us at email@example.com