Dunns River Falls and Ocho Rios Highlight Tours
Come have an exciting experience in the popular tourist town of Ocho Rios.The Dunn’s River Falls well known as one of the top of the list attraction in Jamaica.This renowned hot spot has received top honors with the prestigious World Travel Awards two years in a row. Rich vegetation and tropical flowers find themselves a stunning backdrop to the majestic falls. Cool mountain water cascades 600ft down a naturally terraced decent and flows directly into the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The quick flowing water forms natural pools perfect for swimming and relaxing, leaving you feeling refreshed and revived. Climbing the falls is also a lot fun and adventurous part of the excursion.Then embark on a scenic picturesque journey through the Fern Gully Rain Forest,botanical gardens making stops along the way to purchase souvenirs and take pictures as you wish.
Your exploration continue through local neighborhoods 1500 ft above sea level with breathtaking view of 25 acres Shaw Park Gardens, Coyaba Gardens and of Ocho Rios Bay. All tours can be reserved with us from your hotel or any cruise ship pier in Jamaica.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel/vessel, Cabin#, Pick up time.
Ocho Rios Tour Inclusion
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Duration: 6 Hours
- Pick up Time: 8:30am or Upon Request
- Things to take: Camera, swim suit, towel and pocket money
- Rate are for private transportation only and does not include entrance fee
- Private air conditioned ground transportation (car, mini-bus, Toyota coaster)
- Entrance Fee US$20.00 per adult & children US$12.00 per child (4 – 10 yrs)
Tour Rates Listed Below :
|Hotels/Cruise Port||I-4 Persons / Not Per-Person||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$220.00||US$30.00||US$30.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.