Reggae Sumfest Montego Bay Transfers
Montego Bay comes alive once again with the buzzing anticipation of one of the largest 8 day Reggae Show in Jamaica. The annual event is held at Tropical Bliss Beach, Pier 1 Restaurant & Bar and the Catherine Hall Entertainment Complex in Montego Bay. Let take you there with our private luxury Transportation to and from your hotel.
The seven day Reggae show will be held from July 14-20, 2019 and is hosted in Montego Bay. Montego Bay will play host to some of the top entertainers in the music industry and we can get you there is comfort and style. We’ve made it simple to book your Reggae Sumfest Montego Bay Transfers online 24 hours a day. Click here to contact our travel specialist 24 hours a day for assistance.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR REGGAE SUMFEST TRANSFER
1. Select the Sumfest pick up location
2. Select the number of persons in your travel party
3. Select one way or round trip
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete the travel form including hotel name and pick up time.
- Guaranteed Private Transportation
- Pick up instructions will be sent with confirmation voucher.
- Distance from Ocho Rios to Reaggae Sumfest is 2 hours.
- Distance from Kingston to Reaggae Sumfest is 3 hours.
- Distance from Negril to Reaggae Sumfest is 1 hours 15 minutes
- Distance from Montego Bay to Reaggae Sumfest Venue is 20 minutes
- Distance from Grand Palladium Resort to Reaggae Sumfest Venue is 42 minutes