Montego Bay cruise ship terminal to Rockland Bird Sanctuary
This is a perfect starting point to any trip.The Rockland Bird Sanctuary Tours offers you the opportunity to capturing the very best of nature with unforgettable memories for nature lovers and all to enjoy.
Travel through Montego Bay’s rich tropical foliage to the Rockland Bird Sanctuary nestle in a little town known as Anchovy. No where else in Jamaica offers guest the chance to hand feed our national bird known as the Doctor Bird as well as other fascinating feathered creatures . This is a magnificent bird haven, the sanctuary attract many species of hummingbirds including the ( Red-billed Streamer tail and Black-billed Streemer tail) from all over while this habitat which provides comfortable subsistence.
Enjoy the echoes with enchanting humming sounds and fascinating visuals against the sprawling meadows of flora. It’s a surreal feeling of beautiful. Visitors are given the opportunity to watch or hand feed birds with sugar and water from bottles.Try putting some seed on your hand to attract the Black-faced Grassquit, Yellow-faced Grassquit, and Orangequit.
Watch the Bananaquit and Greater Antillean Bullfinch hopping around the feeders. Rockland Bird Sanctuary is situated in Montego Bay, guests can appreciate the Sanctuary’s zen-like arrangement, while watching the winged creatures in their natural environment.
- Rockland Bird Sanctuary is less than 30 minutes from any Montego Bay Resort.
- Rockland Bird Sanctuary approximately 1 hour and fifteen minutes from Negril.
- Rockland Bird Sanctuary approximately 1 hour and a half from Ocho Rios.
- Days Available: Mondays-Saturdays
- Pick up Time: Upon Request
- Tour Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Things to take: Camera and pocket money
- Rates are for private transportation only and do not include entry fees
- Private air conditioned transportation by (car, mini-bus, Toyota coaster)
Tour Prices Listed Below :-
|Hotels/Cruise Port||I-4 Persons||5 & Up Per-Person||Group Per Pax|
|Rose Hall Hotels||US$160.00||US$45.00||US$40.00|
The prices quoted on our site are for 1-10 persons. Please contact us for larger parties.