Doctors Cave Beach And Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Tour
Enjoy an amazing day in Montego Bay by combining a fantastic beach trip to Doctors Cave Beach Club with The Rockland Bird Sanctuary Tour. Prepare for astonishingly wowed by the many different species of birds, namely Humming Birds, Doctor Birds (Jamaica’s National Bird), Banana Quits and more. Feel the thrill of hand feeding humming birds as the fly and perch on your finger to drink from the bottle you’re holding.
Enjoy a tranquil day at the legendary Doctor’s Cave Beach. Feel the grains of the shimmering sand between your toes while you bask in the warmth of the golden sunshine. Let the frolicking waves and gentle wind caress your body.
For a more active day, explore underwater paradise in glass bottom boat rides, soar in the cool wind on a parasail or zoom away on a jet ski (at additional cost).
Next, journey to Anchovy and experience the rustic environment of Rocklands Bird Sanctuary. Feed the gorgeous hummingbirds and listen to their sweet melodies. A true nature lover will get lost in this paradise.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR TOUR
1. Select pick up location
2. Select number of persons
3. Click the Add to Cart button
4. Proceed to check out
5. Complete travel form must include Name of hotel/vessel, Cabin#, Pick up time.
Doctors Cave Beach And Rocklands Bird Sanctuary Tour Inclusion
- Days Available: Mondays – Sundays
- Operating Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Pick up Time: 9:00am or upon request
- Tour Duration: 6 Hours
- Children Under 3 Years Free
- Minimum Persons: Two
- Included: Round Trip Transfer
- Beach Amenities: Beach Volly Ball, Water Trampoline, Games, Restaurant, Beach Snorkeling ,Jet Ski, Parasailing and Glass Bottom Boat
- Things to take: Camera, swim suit , towel and pocket money