Montego Bay Hilite And Shopping Tour
This harbour street craft market known for it’s open air craft market.You can get your t–shirts, beads,straw, batik and wood carving and handmade crafts and much more are available. This is also popular with cruise passengers.
Start you trip off with a Montego Bay city tour where you’ll see historical highlights. Now if you’re looking for a variety of unique items to take back home to preserve your memories of Jamaica. Then Harbour Street Crafts Market is a good place to start. Shouts of “come have a look over here” can be heard continuously in the lively open-air market, as friendly vendors lead you to their shops. A wide range of items are sold including T-shirts, beads, handmade crafts from various materials (straw, batik, wood), trinkets and carvings. Your final stop is optional. Should you want to have lunch you will be taken to the internationally known Pork Pit where true Jamaican Jerk pork and Jerk Chicken is served with an assortment of Jamaican ingredients.Come see all it has to offer! Our tours can be customized and may be reserved with us from your hotel or any cruise ship pier in Jamaica.
IT’S EASY TO BOOK MONTEGO BAY HILITE AND SHOPPING TOUR
1.Select plus sign (+)options for the number of persons in your travel party
2. Click the Add to Cart button
3.Proceed to check out
4. Complete the travel form include hotel or villa name pick up location and time.
5. Pick up from Cruise Ship Pier include Name of vessel, Cabin#,Pick up time and location.
- Days Available: Daily
- Pick up Time: Upon Request
- Tour Duration: 3 Hours.
- Minimum per tour (2)persons
- Included: Private Round Trip Transfer
- Things to take: Camera, sun screen, and pocket money